Anglesey Antiquarian Society 
Ty Fry, Rhoscefnhir
Saturday June 24th Visit to Ty Fry, Rhoscefnhir, House and Garden (courtesy of Kate Barker)

Ty Fry (SH 517767 - LL75 8YT) is accessed from the A5025 Menai Bridge-Pentraeth road. Go to Rhoscefnhir and turn R, then L. Once on the drive, take Right-hand fork, leading to car park area (which will be signed). Then assemble at the front of the house at 2.00pm. Ty Fry was built in 1679 by Owen Williams as a long hall block with a staircase wing behind. In the 18th century the northern part of the hall was replaced and a new kitchen block built further north. The beautiful gardens have been developed by the present owner who will give us a guided tour and show us part of the house, showing us its history.
Please book with Robin Grove-White at 01407-710245, or rgrovewhite@gmail.com
Because of the size of rooms etc we must cap numbers at 35, so book early.

Use the controls on the map to change the scale or to scroll around the area.